Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I got served

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheTerrorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well we all know that accident that I got in November 2004, anyways the person that I hit is now deciding to sue me. Its going to be a wonderful legal battle, wish me the best of luck. I can tell that he is trying to milk as much money out of this as he can. He is claming pain and suffering, as well as lots of other hyped up injurys.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Enteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WTF that was over a year ago, such bullshit, i hope u win. Counter Sue him for being a douche bag lol.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheTerrorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im suing the person that droped the lawsuit document off because they didnt drop it off to me personally they gave it to my brother. So im suing him for breech of confidentiality, as well as countersuing the person that is suing me for harrasement, well thats what the lawyer said to do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •